Pineapple Coconut Protein Muffin
1 1/2 cup of egg whites
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 scoops (135 mg) of pure stevia extract (adjust to taste)
1 cup of crushed pineapple (canned in natural juice) drained or
chopped up fresh pineapple chunks
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
2 servings of Zen Fuze Vanilla Bliss or Orgain Vanilla Whey protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
YIELD 6 - two muffins serving: 238.6 calories,17.7 g Protein, 9.4g Fat, 23.2 g Carb
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a blender, blend banana, eggwhites, stevia, and vanilla extract until mix well.
2. In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
3. Pour egg mixtures and pineapple to dry ingredients mix well.
4. Pour batter into muffin pan.
5. Bake at 375°F for 19 - 22 minutes until done or toothpick comes out of the center clean.
6. Cool on rack and wrap in plastic wrap, store in fridge until ready to consume. They also freeze well.